Supply Customer Service Officer/Administrative Assistant
The successful applicants will be part of our supply team to provide operational and administrative support to the Front Desk Reception/School Offices/Departments. You will also be required to handle enquiries and communications to the school which includes managing incoming and outgoing calls, customer relations function.
- Minimum GCE `O’ level or equivalent
- Relevant experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications & Excel
- Good interpersonal, communication, organisational and administrative skills
- Confident in handling general enquiries
- Positive attitude and positive approach to working with people
- A good team player and ability to work well with all levels of people
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Interested applicants, please submit an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number via the online system at https://careers.tts.edu.sg/careerportal/main.aspx. In your application, please provide the names and addresses of three people from whom confidential references may be obtained. Please indicate their professional relationship to you.
You can contact the HR department at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for any enquiries regarding the role.
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Tanglin Trust School Ltd