ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 18-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage storage yard inventory including tracking inventory changes and stock availability.
- Consolidate short-term operational volume plan (monthly cycle plan) and mid-term outlook (3 – 12 month plan)
- Support monthly cycle execution, sales and operations planning contact point for other functions
- Consolidate and prepare monthly meeting minutes and non-productive inventory, blocked inventory and small lot reports
- Coordinate annual plan process for sales and operations planning
- Support ad-hoc projects/initiatives as required
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent with at least two to three years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, Lotus Notes and Internet Explorer
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Experience in SAP is preferred
- Relevant experience in sales and operations planning will be an advantage
- Able to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
ExxonMobil is the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company. It is also one of the largest foreign manufacturing investors in Singapore, with over US$15 billion in fixed assets. Our operations have expanded from trading to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing business. ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you. Why Join Us? ExxonMobil is present in over 200 countries and territories around the globe - your career at ExxonMobil could take you anywhere in the world, from Singapore, to Chad on the African continent, to Sweden in Northern Europe, to Houston in the United States - the opportunities are vast. If you have the skills, the inclination and the drive, ExxonMobil's world is open to you.