Supply Chain Project Manager *Perm* - Clinical Trial Industry
- The role is highly people oriented and entails dealing directly with clients and internal operational groups regarding the storage and distribution of clinical trials supplies.
- The role necessitates taking ownership for clinical supply projects. This involves providing the client with a primary contact point and acting as the ''project owner" to co-ordinate the internal operational and quality departmental roles in the project.
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing the project budget and ensuring key study deliverables are maintained in accordance with study contracts. The projects encompass all aspects of storage and distribution of supplies for multi-site studies within the Asia Pacific region.
- Other responsibilities include dealing with project enquiries, preparation and maintenance of study reports and KPIs, assisting in client audits, developing SOPs and project forecasting.
- Min Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or Life Sciences
- Minimum 2 year project management experience in clinical trials experience or clinical supply chain management
- Knowledge about clinical operation of local and global clinical trials
- Strong knowledge of relevant regulations on ICH-GCP, FDA guidelines
- Excellent communication skills with fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility in adapting to emerging needs
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Subject : Project Mgr)
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd