Supply Chain Planner (Pharmaceutical MNC, Ops, Specialist)
- Develops and implements long-term supply chain strategies that address capacity issues, production location decisions, etc. in support of business growth.
- Supports business execution to ensure supply plan aligns with demand plan.
- Monitors key performance indicators, analyzes performance data, and coordinates cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
- Optimizes how supply chain management interfaces with manufacturing systems.
- As a principle planner, this position requires that the individual possesses a strong understanding procurement and planning process steps and is capable of troubleshooting process failures to ensure success for the program.
- This position relies on experience and judgment to organize, plan, and accomplish department objectives with a wide degree of creativity, continuous improvement approach, and latitude expected to fulfill a variety of duties.
- Min Diploma or Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in Commercial Global or Regional Supply Chain Planning
- Knowledge of SAP
- Self-driven, maturity in communication and ability to work in collaborative manner
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Supply Chain Planner
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd