Supply Chain Planner - Medical MNC
- Region Demand Analysis to Ensure continuity of supply for market and business critical products.
- APAC Demand trend analysis (Statistical/Final Forecast) supporting Central Demand Planning team with key inputs going into country/region S&OP
- APAC lead for global Inventory Optimizer program – as the regional head to push on the inventory optimizer initiatives in APAC, and hosted discussion with country SC team to introduce the model and to push them to kick off the trial run.
- Inventory analysis deep dive through utilizing global ribbon tool to pull global inventory report and validate with key markets on the data accuracy
- Monthly S&OP Process – prepare consolidated deck for APAC MOR and Commercial cluster review with open backorder and inventory projection views.
- Other ad hoc duties
Job Requirements: Min Bachelor's degree in Business/Supply Chain Management is preferred; Min 5 years of experience
interested candidates, do submit your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd