Supply Chain Planner
Country Foods Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Nov-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
JOB DESCRIPTION / DUTIES
- Execute forecast, supply and demand planning with suppliers, sales and procurement.
- Manage stocks including partnering with sales, procurement and logistics to minimise shortages, excess and ageing stocks.
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to launch and manage product life cycles.
- Drive continuous process improvements and operational excellence to achieve purchase and storage cost savings, and service level requirements.
- Provide KPI reports to track stock (excess, shortage, ageing), shipping and product margins including pricing and purchase cost.
- Minimum Bachelor or its equivalent, in supply chain, purchasing, manufacturing and/or related functions.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in supply chain, planning or procurement preferably in the agribusiness or food related industry.
- Strong background in quantitative and critical thinking, and data analysis.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in APS, DRP and ERP including raising purchase orders.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within the team.
Country Foods Pte Ltd