Supply Chain Planner (Contract) - MEDICAL MNC
We are hiring under Recruit Express headcount and you will be deployed to:
Duration: 9 months contract
Working Hours: Office hours
- Responsible for ensuring on-time and optimum supply of inventory in the APAC Hub and subsequent timely replenishment of inventory to spoke external customers so as to meet and exceed revenue commitments.
- Develop and maintain finished goods inventory targets by SKU based on service level objectives and replenishment lead times.
- Minimize working capital costs by identifying opportunities to decrease finished goods inventory while delivering against service level objectives.
- Work closely with all Supply Chain functions, Marketing, Sales and other functions to support all new product launches and product transitions while achieving performance targets on product availability, inventory value/weeks and inventory obsolescence.
- Provide analysis of key KPI’s and financial data to identify performance and cost improvement opportunities and execute on those initiatives.
- Work with the Shared Services Team/Plant Planners/Managers to address plant-related issues affecting product supply in a timely manner. Responsible for implementing an effective structure/mechanism to collaborate with global, regional and local stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other functions within the APAC Planning COE so as to deliver on the initiatives and goals of the APAC Planning COE.
- Identify and manage improvements in line with the Planning Strategy for APAC that is aligned with the Global Supply Chain strategies and supports the APAC sub-regions to obtain excellence in perfect order fulfillment, cost leverage and sustained productivity, collaborative & innovative strategic partnerships and continuous process improvements.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in Supply Chain and/or Operations
- Experience in Medical Device Industry
- Lean, Six Sigma green or black belt certification
- APICS Certification preferred
- Familiar in using Power BI, SAP
For interested applicants, please send in a copy of your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Supply Chain Planner
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd