Supply Chain / Pharmaceutical / 5 days
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 11-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Directs and coordinates global supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Works with plant, warehouse, and logistics departments to determine and set up intercompany transfers.
- Works directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
- Monitors and corrects inventory levels at outside warehouses (3PL) and internally to ensure rotation and maximize working capital.
- Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements).
- Supports proper utilization of ERP system (Planning Edge, Accellos).
- Member of the operations staff, responsible to routinely report on department KPIs along with appropriate analysis and countermeasures where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent experience
- 2 years of supply chain, logistics, or warehouse management experience
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team