Supply Chain Operations/ Distribution Analyst (Logistics, Warehouse, Orders)
- This position is responsible to manage and execute the operational part of GMP activities performed. In particular the execution of late state customization work orders. This scope also includes the support of product launches, planning and implementing of new artworks, inventory monitoring, support of importation processes and arrangement of the delivery of pharmaceutical products (on time, in full and compliant) to markets in Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea. The role is also responsible for the procurement of Printed Materials (PM) to support the GMP activities.
- The incumbent will also participate in and support supply chain projects in the Asia Pacific region as necessary.
- There is close collaboration between this position and across functional departments along the entire supply chain including Global PLM, International Logistics & Supply Chain team in Boudry (Swtitzerland), Local and Regional RA, Quality Assurance and Quality Logistics.
• International Logistics and Supply Chain
• Regulatory Affairs
• Quality Assurance
• Quality Logistics
• Medical Affairs
• Support Functions
• Logistics Service Providers
• Distributing Partners
• Packaging Vendors
• RDC Singapore Service Provider
Tasks and responsibilities
• Day to day control of all logistics movements within Singapore including the respective ERP system (oracle) transactions.
• Liaise with third party logistic provider and coordinate shipments to distributors. Support the importation process in the countries and ensure smooth inbound handling on local level.
• GMP Operations in supporting southeast Asia countries, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea
Support supply launches for the markets in collaboration with all involved teams in the region as well as teams based in the HQs in Boudry (Switzerland) and Summit (USA) as necessary.
Supply Chain planning execution for the FGs redressing orders (final GMP production step at the regional hub in Singapore) according to the Master Schedule for the markets supplied.
Ensure that all planned redress orders for the Singapore GMP operations are completed as scheduled and translated into respective oracle transactions.
Manage independently the planning and procurement process via Oracle for all PMs, ensuring sufficient stocks of compliant PM, and define the optimal strategy to implement new versions as required by local regulatory authorities.
Monitor the PM artworks, ensure compliance and manage new item code creation process as required
Ensure the physical inventory holdings are in line with the stock levels in the ERP system records (Oracle), timely execute Oracle transactions (monthly stock reconciliation).
• Support Named Patient Program supply of products.
• Participate in Logistics Operations projects in the region as necessary.
• Reconcile inventory holdings at distributing partners through reports received and update proposed plans to distributors to make purchase in collaboration with BI&A.
• Coordinate VAT monies remittance to Thailand entity for onward payment and import clearance of product delivery.
• On time delivery of replenishment shipments to the distributors in the region.
• On time completion of redress operations orders in Singapore and closing of transactions in Oracle.
• Ensure sufficient stock holding for Printed Materials (PMs) to support redressing operations and on time availability of new version PMs
• Reconciled physical inventory aligned with Oracle and gaps investigated and closed.
Skills and knowledge required
• Hands on experience (2-3 years) in several of the following areas: supply chain operations, sales and operations planning, material planning, logistics, warehouse / physical distribution and customer order fulfillment.
• Min Degree in Business or Science.
• Experience in Pharmaceutical industry preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills, team player and willing to work in an environment where individual initiatives and accountability to the team are required.
• Able to work independently
• Good Microsoft office skills especially Excel and Powerpoint.
• Experienced SAP or Oracle user.
• Good written and oral skills.
• Understand Ethics, compliance and business conduct issues pertaining to the Pharmaceutical industry.
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Supply Chain Distribution Analyst)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd