Supply Chain Officer
Radio Holland Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Sep-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Assist in supply chain which includes procurement, shipping, inventory planning and warehousing in Asia regions
- Evaluate all Vendors/Suppliers and categorize them.
- Maintain and update Approved Vendor List on a monthly basis.
- Issue purchase orders.
- Upkeep and maintain historical records of past and current purchases
- Monitor all returns to suppliers for repair / replacement
- Ensure packing of goods for customers is done in a quality manner
- Prepares Deliver Order and shipping documents pertaining to delivery of spares and equipment to customers.
- To ensure that correct part numbers of equipment and spares are documented in all documents.
- Ensure delivery of goods to customers is done in a timely manager
- To assist in the issuance of materials to internal customers.
- To receive, check and verify the equipment delivered to the Store in terms of accuracy of item, quantity and quality.
- To conduct inventory cycle count of all stock keeping unit and ensure accuracy.
- To maintain proper records of all items received and issued.
- To ensure proper housekeeping, purchasing, security and layout of stocks in the store in accordance with Company’s regulations and procedures.
- To participate in Company’s annual stock-take as directed by your supervisor.
- Keep track of all delivery schedules and shipment dates.
- Diploma or Nitec in Supply Chain /Purchasing Management/Engineering/Business Administration
- 1 year relevant working experience
- Interested candidates with no prior working experience are welcome to apply. Training will be provided
- Proficient in MS Office (Words, Excel, Outlook)
- Good communication skill
Radio Holland Singapore Pte Ltd