Supply Chain Manager @ West (5 Days, Mechanical Eng/ SAP, Max $7K)
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.15pm
Working Location: company transport available from Woodlands and Jurong East
- Source and identify suppliers for direct/indirect materials/services to expand supplier base and for new project/production needs.
- Obtain quotes from newly source suppliers to achieve competitive costing and continuous cost reduction
- Lead in conducting periodic price negotiation with suppliers to ensure competency in cost for materials/services.
- Be part of team to conduct supplier qualification audit as well as parts qualification to ensure suppliers can meet company needs.
- Qualify suppliers once suppliers are selected in order to add suppliers into the Approved Vendor List.
- Conduct supplier performance review on a regular basis to manage supplier qualify and updates on suppliers capabilities.
- Maintain standard operating procedures applicable to the Procurement department to ensure work flow process are consistence.
- Develop and negotiate favorable supply agreement with suppliers.
- Work with other department and suppliers to develop appropriate supply chain model to ensure assurance of supplies with minimal inventory holdings
- Work with other department like Engineering/Warehouse to ascertain quality standards of items supplied and established Quality plan
- Supervise & train junior staff in leading the team in accomplishing all above duties.
- Develop Purchasing strategy for different categories of supplies to ensure on time order fulfilment with min inventory for direct purchases
- Ensure all indirect purchases needs of company is being fulfilled based on user’s needs
- Review Purchasing strategy periodically with Management to propose change when market trend changes
- Provide periodic alert and updates to customer (internal/external) to ensure any issues/delays are promptly highlighted and necessary actions are taken
- Work with principals/suppliers to ensure goods are delivered on time to fulfill customers/company’s needs
- Manage warehouse team to ensure timely receiving/issuance of raw materials
- Manage warehouse team to achieve order fulfillment requirements specific to all customer shipments
- Ensure overall inventory integrity of all goods in warehouse
Requirements (Please highlight in your resume):
- Singaporean only
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Eng with min 7 years relevant experience
- Min 5 years working experience and exposure in both mechanical and electrical customized parts and components sourcing
- Experience in a distribution/ manufacturing environment where there are few thousand Stock Keeping Units
- Familiar with SAP
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)