Supply Chain Manager
- Strong career development opportunities
- Attractive salary commensurate with capabilities
Our client is an international apparel brand with over a hundred stores worldwide.
In this role, you will be managing the end to end supply chain from procurement, planning, warehousing, logistics and distribution that will ultimately ensure that products are readily available in stores nationwide. You will monitor and forecast demand and supply accurately and develop effective order processing and management systems as well as stock optimisation policies. You will be managing product life cycle and new product launches. You will participate in strategic supply chain enhancements and drive business trajectories.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a Supply Chain role, ideally within Apparel.
- You possess good knowledge of tax and process regulations with respect the import and export of products.
- You are customer centric and have business acumen.
- You have the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
Snaphunt Pte Ltd