Supply Chain Manager
- Ensure availability of supply and execute to a holistic inventory management strategy and be part of a global team dedicated to this function across all manufacturing locations
- Ensure the Ordering and On Time Delivery of Spares and Materials required at that location. This includes expediting and escalation of delivery issues as required to ensure continuity of manufacturing operations.
- Order adjustments with suppliers due to scheduling or availability changes will also be part of the scope.
- Ensure consistent inventory stocking levels through safety stocks, re-order and lead times maintenance, management of inventory write-offs, enable automation of non-MRP driven inventory PO placement and metrics reporting with driven root cause and action.
- Responsible for providing input back to leadership on the building and implementing department strategies, processes, and policy through active participation on teams and projects.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 8 years of experience in Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Good knowledge of SAP for Materials Management is required for this position
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/R1767240. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd