Supply Chain Manager (Based in Japan; Chemical Mfg MNC)
- Ensure SCM process and procedures are efficient and in compliance with standard as well as both internal & external audit requirements.
- Partner with Global Master Planning team, Global Production Team, Global Product Team to provide short term and mid term production plan.
- Monitor production line capacity and coordinate with production sites and business units to meet business development and changes
- Logistics management to ensure efficient and accurate performance on logistics & warehouse management, focusing on lean implementation and compliance etc
- Reporting and management meeting presentation
- Manage and train SCM team in Omuta
- Project management: Continuous improvement on SCM operation and ensure SOP are well documented and updated
- SAP system related improvement projects
- Degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or SCM related
- 8 years relevant experience including 3 years in managerial level
- Solid experience in SCM in chemical industry with hands-on experience in production planning and supply planning
- Chemical knowledge in raw material purchase will be a plus
- Fluent and Bilingual in English and Japanese
- Experience in SAP
- Good interpersonal skills, with hands-on management skills to lead and mentor the team
- Service-oriented, pro-active, self-driven and analytical
- Must be willing to be posted and based in Omuta, Fukuoka Japan.
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1105612)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified