Supply Chain Executive (SAP/ MNC)
Demand & supply planning
- Work closely with sales and marketing on demand forecast and ensure stock optimization and reduce age inventory.
- Main driver on monthly S&OP meeting which include preparation of reports and works toward improving forecast accuracy.
- Constant revision on sales forecast versus result and ensure constant supply to meet Supply Chain KPI.
- Provide rolling forecast to suppliers.
- Manage the spare part hub for the region which include the demand consolidation to shipment fulfillment.
- Responsible in managing 3PL warehouse on inventory accuracy
- Work closely with warehouse on space utilization. This will also include saving plan on usage by managing optimum inventory turnover, aged inventory, obsolete and non-moving stock
- Manage plant to plant transfer according to plan.
- Responsible on yearly stock count and the reconciliation with the 3PL
- Manage the import shipment and coordinate with 3PL on custom clearance to arrival of cargoes to the warehouse.
- Manage the entire export or drop shipment process from close coordination with customer service for order processing, order placement and cargoes readiness with factory and container booking with freight forwarder to shipment.
- Cost sensitive in term of logistic cost under the area of distribution, cross boarder and international freighting and ensure reasonable freight cost without compromising service level and lead time.
- Preparation of export shipping document under LC requirement
• Bachelor’s degree holder
• With at least 8 years of job related experience in Demand and Supply Planning, Inventory Management and Logistics
• Familiar with export shipment under LC requirement
Suitable candidates, please email resume in MS word format and availability to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Attention: Brendan Low Shun Wei (CEI Reg No: R1104469)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd EA License No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd