Supply Chain Executive (Project| 18 Mth Contract)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 20-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Supply Chain Executive (Project/ Contract)
Daily supply chain operation with external partners
- Creation of monthly rolling forecast for the next 18 months
- Determination of purchase order on basis of the sales forecast and of the market stock level
- Assist procurement service in the diverse price or contract related negotiation and exchange with external partner
- Supervise the sub-contractor' performance in the domain of lead-time, reactivity, reliability, and flexibility
- Participation in the plant's production plan and capacity optimization
- Participate in the inland and oversea transport optimization to reduce the cost
- Put in place different management for each type of sub-contractor (final product, semi product, Full manufacturing, Toll manufacturing, primary material)
- To ensure the close relationship with the sub-contractor in other domain of raw material management, lead-time, expedition, reception
- Focus point of the sub-contractor for all the issues
- Key Supply chain contact for the sub-contractor of concerned scope
- Goods receipt, article creation and modification, system flow management, and other transactions in SAP
- To build strong collaboration network with other supply chain service for both sharing of knowledge, information and synchronizing processes
- Key contact for coordination of actions for inventory management
- Daily supply chain operation with internal partners
- Market stock control to assure a correct stock level
- Out of stock and risk alert management with the concerned services (quality, export service, legal, packaging, marketing …)
- Stock allocation decision in case of shortage for the multi-market references
- Logistic and supply chain project management
- Supply management of the APIs, excipients, and packaging items
- Participation to interdisciplinary projects financial, regulatory, legal
- Following up of the payment issue, or divers financial issue with accountancy department and controlling department
- Coordination of the market launch, of production transfer, of market stop
- Negotiation with plant and market, and proposition of logistic solution which meets the best to each part.
Periodic review and report of the activities
- Weekly meeting with supply chain manager for the current activity
- Periodic report on the diverse project on going
- Periodic global TC or meeting with sub-contractors, or other service and department
- At least 5 years of working experience in Supply Chain.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management such as supply planning and inventory optimization, demand planning and order management, experience in management of sub-contractor, high level of commercial awareness.
- Independent in work, good at priority attribution in face of large workload, solid experience of supply chain operation with internal or external partner.
- Able to take initiative, and be proactive in the work
- Proven experience in liaising with and influencing personnel at all levels in the organization.
- Open minded, strong creative thinking, communication, influencing and analytical skills.
- Able to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Thorough acknowledge of office pack software (excel, powerpoint, outlook, word)
- Preferably with degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics or relevant degree.
If you possess relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259