Supply Chain Executive ( Pharma MNC/ 1 Year Contract)
- Drive improvement initiatives related to supply & inventory management
- Responsible for Inventory planning and coordination of inventory deployment
- Support completion of Product change management activities requiring supply inpu
- Represent region in plant S&OP
- Continuously monitor product supply and identify supply risks by updating supply outlook
- Drive communication and resolution of supply issues with stakeholder
- understand demand drivers and supply implications from forecast change
- Inventory management and deployment
- Own and drive completion of continuous improvement initiatives
- Min degree in Supply Chain / Logistics / Operations Management or related
- Experience in Advanced Planning Optimisation(APO) is a must
- Sound knowledge of principles and strategy for Sales Forecasting / Demand and Supply Planning.
- Min 3+ years of relevant experience required in Supply and Logistics management
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
Attention to: Yong Joey
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599 | Joey Yong R1658827
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd