Supply Chain Executive @Jurong East // Logistics MNC
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Location: Jurong East
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Monitor and compile order management related data to support the process of exception handling, such as Change of destination, Detention-In-Transit, Air freight and etc.
- Ensure timely execution of order management, including timely and accurate purchase order processing, placing orders with suppliers, confirming orders to customers, preparing and consolidating relevant shipping documents to the customers and etc.
- Organize and ensure timely filing of order management related documentation in accordance to audit requirement.
- Communicate with suppliers and service providers by email, letter, face to face and telephone.
- Communicate closely with internal stakeholders such as Customer Service, Key Account Managers and other key stakeholders, to manage their expectation in alignment to our service agreement with the customers.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
- Minimum Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain or related field.
Interested applicants, please email your resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd