Supply Chain Executive
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 02C5351|EA Personal Registration No: R1100394C
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for all direct/indirect material and packaging material purchases to meet pricing and delivery requirements.
- Plan and procure assigned materials to support Production plan.
- Management of assigned materials/suppliers in a Pull/JIT Production environment with emphasis on material shelf life control.
- Manage Material Requirement Planning (MRP), monitor and expedite delivery schedule when necessary.
- Work closely with Customer Service staff to communicate schedules, schedule changes and to make any necessary re-scheduling requested by customers.
- Liaise with suppliers on quality, shipping documentation, and booking of local transportation for Inbound/Outbound via sea/air freight.
- Handling daily purchasing and warehousing operation to ensure that customer delivery schedules are met so as to provide customer satisfaction.
- Implement effective supply chain practices, inventory management with demand variability, cost reduction and lead time reduction.
- Work closely with other departments to resolve product quality and customer complaint issues.
- Participate in Kaizen / continuous improvement projects.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 2 ~ 3 years of experience in manufacturing industry will be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of SCM practices, inventory control and distribution management is a must.
- Good communication & negotiation skills, resourceful individual and a good team player.
- Well-organize, initiative, able to work under pressure and tight schedules in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, excel pivot tables and macro.
- Knowledge of ISO9000, IATF16949, ISO14001 and OHSAS18000 preferred.
- Experience in using ERP software (MCFrame) will be an added advantage.
Interested applicant, pls send your current, expected salary and reasons for leaving each company.
R1100394 / 02C5351
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd