Supply Chain Executive
The supply chain executive is responsible for ensuring the completion of incoming shipment and prepare outgoing shipments, review shipment documentation such as invoices and packing lists, and maintain inventory of shipping supplies.
- Communicate and work with cross functional team: Marketing team to derive optimal supply plan for both short and long-term
- Generate both long-term and short-term sales forecasts for all products through demand analysis
- Handle operational issues associated with supply and demand volatility in warehouse and stores including – but not limited to- supply constraints, production or transportation issues, compliance issues, unexpected demand.
- Daily Order fulfillment and inventory management
- Manage 3PL forwarder and warehouse for all import and export shipments.
- Liaise heavily with 3PL to ensure that the delivery schedule is out timely.
- Investigate and reconcile inventory discrepancies to synchronize inventories between system and physical stock.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of master data.
- Ad-hoc projects or tasks
- The ability to deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Positive work attitude and able to work under pressure
- Self-driven, organized and able to work long hour when required
- Analytical, take initiatives and ownership, process oriented
Add 1 Resources