Supply Chain Executive ($3600 / 5 days / office hour)
- Lead the Weekly Review Meeting with Sales team: Provide visibility to Sales team on current inventory level. Gain insights from Sales team on any upsides or potential shortfall in sales. Drive improvement in forecast accuracy.
- Fully own Inventory Management: Retrieve data and perform analysis to ensure optimal stock level to support monthly revenue plans and new product launch. Regular review and adjustment of safety stock level to cater to dynamic changes in demand. Prepare regular inventory updates to management. Continuously strive to reduce SLOB inventory. Keep track of product returns and SLOB inventory for write-off.
- Responsible for Stock Reconciliation: Work with fulfillment center to ensure high level of data accuracy in inventories and stock movement. Ensure any reported discrepancies are resolved timely.
- Ensure Timely Replenishment: Ensure accurate and timely issuance of Purchase Orders with U.S. contract manufacturers as per ordering lead-time. Work with vendors to print and supply product labels to contract manufacturers / fulfillment center on time.
- Coordinate Product Release: Provide full set of documents to Regulatory and Quality partners for product release before distribution can take place as part of compliance control process.
- Manage Label Change Requests: Coordinate label change request and approval between in-house teams and U.S. contract manufacturers to ensure compliance and control in label review process. Manage the implementation of label change and shipment schedule with contract manufacturers taking into consideration depletion of old materials and on hand inventories.
- Liaise with Finance to ensure timely payment to contract manufacturers and to maintain sufficient fulfilment funds for each account at Fulfilment center to avoid any delay in shipment to customers.
- Handle sample requests from internal stakeholders and liaise with Fulfillment center to apply SAMPLE label before samples can be shipped out. Keep proper record of all sample requests. Apply SAMPLE NOT FOR SALE label on products meant for staff distribution.
- Recommend Cost Savings Initiatives: Continuously look into current processes and identify ways to keep cost low. Assist in sourcing new quotations and negotiate with ingredient suppliers, contract manufacturers and logistics service providers to enjoy cost savings.
- Projects: Take up additional responsibilities and projects as and when required, not limited to involvement in cycle count, Compliance and SOP trainings, participation in selection of logistics service providers, internal/external audits.
- Administration: Take charge of proper filing and retention of all documents and forms (COC, COA, cGMP certification, Trademark, Invoices, shipping documents, Product Release Forms, etc.)
Key Skills / Experience:
- A minimum of a Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics Management is required.
- At least two (2) years Supply Chain and/or Operations experience is required.
- Experience in demand and supply planning, purchasing, materials management or logistics management is strongly preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel with ability to create Pivot Tables, V-Lookups is essential.
- Strong attention to details is needed.
- Ability to act with strong sense of urgency with excellent follow-up for resolution is crucial.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a cross-functional, team environment is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Good work attitude and willing to learn and take up new responsibilities preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines is required.
- Flexibility to work outside of standard office hours is required at times (conference calls with U.S. contract manufacturers and logistics service provider).
Job ID : 46208
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5834
John Ko Chain Yeong
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1762495
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd