Supply Chain Executive 3.5k++
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 22-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Liaise with Business Development and Regulatory Affairs on the procurement of products from the suppliers/manufacturers.
- Issue Purchase Order to supplier according to sales forecast, supplier’s MOQ, product lead time and delivery term.
- Manage and monitor the shipment of products from overseas or local suppliers/manufacturers’ factory to Singapore.
- Ensure all shipping documentation and authorities approvals are in order prior the shipment of products.
- Co-ordinate with forwarders to collect arrived shipments from the port and deliver them to the Company’s warehouse/store.
- Notify the Store personnel of the shipment and ensure that they receive and check all incoming shipments for accuracy and damages.
- Handle claim process - Report incoming stocks damages or shortage to suppliers and follow up on resolutions.
- If re-packing is required, to request Store personnel to make arrangement before putting the product away in the rack.
- Handle purchasing of packaging material, private label to repack the product into customer require packaging format.
- Update the inventory system (SAP) of the stock and notify the sales department.
- Conduct cycle count and stock take (annually or ad hoc) to ensure accuracy of inventory, investigate and reconcile on inventory discrepancies between physical stocks and inventory in SAP system.
- Co-ordinate with Sales department on the deliveries of products from Warehouse/Store to the customer’s location.
- Ensure all delivery documents are prepared prior the deliveries.
- Update the inventory system of all outgoing products.
- Handle Export shipment to Malaysia - Prepare export documents (pick list, CIPL and DO), proceed shipment booking and liaise with Malaysia office on shipment schedule.
- Monitor Hospital tender contract, ensure allotment quantity to each hospital are fully depleted during contract period.
- Liaise with Finance to prepare invoice for all deliveries made.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the Finance Supervisor or CEO.
- Diploma or degree in Supply Chain or Logistics or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of Supply Chain experience preferably in a local SME environment.
- Must be computer literate and those with exposure to SAP is preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with an eye for details.
- Good time management skills and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must have good initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision.