Supply Chain Engineer (NPI Projects + Vendor Management)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 23-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for technical sourcing, contract management, supplier relationship management, and program management of technical components, subsystems, and systems that are developed from the supply chain.
- Perform Supplier Process Audit for manufacturing and quality excellence and cost reduction improvements.
- Contribute, lead, and manage at all organizational levels to ensure timely achievement of milestones, effective supplier relationship and contract management, and on-time delivery of high-quality material goods and services at the lowest possible costs.
- Lead, co-ordinate, and manage supplier business reviews.
- Support, lead, and manage the early involvement of key suppliers in the technology and NPI programs managing the sometimes conflicting technical and business challenges.
- Support, lead, and manage the achievement of all business objectives, including technology and product requirements, cost reductions, product improvements, and problem resolutions.
- Require a technical understanding of wafer inspection and metrology products, commodities, and components.
- Drive and Work with suppliers on Purchase Agreement, NDA and other legal documents.
- Minimum of Degree in Engineering
- 3 to 6 years of related industry experience in Purchasing or Supply Chain Management
- Experience in sourcing for optical modules, motion control systems, laser systems, PCBA
- Experience in NPI projects
- Able to develop and execute sourcing strategies that support overall business strategies
- Able to lead complex supplier relationships and negotiations.
- Able to develop and manage supplier business reviews and scorecards.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080