SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR (Based in Singapore)
VALID Group| Date Posted: 15-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Plan demand requirements into consideration customers’ actual consumption and usage patterns.
- Planning / inventory Control Coordinate on-hand stock and backlog activity, identify and resolve current and potential problems.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams.
- Liaise with product suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure delivery schedules meet demand forecast.
- Procure and process orders on ERP systems.
- Handling of returned parts with quality issues.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain / Material Management or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application
- Strong communicator and ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Meticulous and detailed
- Team player