Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Nippon Paint| Date Posted: 29-May-2021
The Job :
- Assist in the management of sales orders from international customers; from order placement to delivery to customers.
- Plan and co-ordinate preparation and shipment of goods with production and internal logistic departments.
- Manage logistic vendors for administration, shipment and delivery of products and raw materials to both internal and external customers.
- Management of customer's accounts and payment collection
- To administer enquiries on export-related matters
- Diploma in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or other similar disciplines
- Minimum 2-4 years' of experience in freight forwarding co-ordination and international freight
- Minimum 1 – 3 years’ experience in Manufacturing industry will be an advantage
- Proficiency in SAP software is a must
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent analytical skills, strong communication skills and a problem-solving aptitude
- Adaptable as a committed team player and independant worker