Supply Chain Business Continuity Planning Specialist (US MNC)
- Lead out as a Program Manager for key areas within the Supply Chain organization that focus on business and supply continuity and risk mitigation.
- Work with global supply chain teams to assess supplier impact for supply disruption events.
- Respond to customer requests for disaster impacts, coordinating input from various internal stakeholders
- Document impact of supply disruptions and mitigation plans. Publish ongoing updates through recovery.
- Provide coaching to Strategic Commodity Specialists regarding development of Supplier Business Continuity Plan and generation of Supply Commodity Risk Management Plans
- Evaluate risk management planning and provide feedback to Supply Chain heads for improvements.
- Validate readiness of Supplier Business Continuity Plan and risk management
- Develop program status presentations for Supply Chain leadership
- Create and update procedures and training related to supply risk and business continuity
- 7+ years in Supply Chain, Purchasing or Operations is required
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written.
- Strong supplier risk management skills with demonstrated experience in business continuity planning
- Possess ability to analyze and manage medium size data sets, with proficiency in MS-Excel and to summarize strategy, status, and plans in PowerPoint.
- Experience with identifying solutions to complex problems related to supply chain.
- Strong presentation skills, with ability to work in cross functional teams
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17119.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD