Supply Chain Assistant Manager
$4.2k-$6.5k + AWS + VB
5 days work week, 8am to 5.30pm
Location: Sembawang (Transport Provided)
My client is a leading Japanese MNC supplying to semiconductor industry ,automation, medical devices, electronics, etc
- Responsible for implementing effective supply chain practices.
- Lead a team of Executives/Officers and operational staff in handling daily purchasing and warehousing operation to ensure that customer delivery schedules are met so as to provide customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for customer audit and complaint relating to purchasing and logistics operation.
- Manage 3rd party logistics warehouse operation and logistics supplier.
- Effectively and continuously explore initiative and implement programs to improve quality, productivity, cost effectiveness and process improvements.
- Responsible to meet operational key performance indicators.
- Degree in Business Administration / Logistics Management / Purchasing / Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of experience in warehousing/distribution environment with 1 – 2 years of supervisory experience from manufacturing industry preferred.
- Knowledge in ISO9000, IATF16949 and ISO14001 and OHSAS18000.
- Good experience in implementing Kaizen and Cost Control Management will be added advantage.
- Experience in managing and auditing 3rd party logistics warehouse operation.
- Good knowledge in inventory control, distribution management, e-business and procurement.
- Team player who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, reliable and analytical.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including advance level in Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, Pivot etc.)
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1. Current Drawn
2. Expecting Salary
3. Date Available
4. Reason to Leave each job
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Crystal Wu Jia Lin
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0856
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1876284
Job ID: 45582
People Profilers Pte Ltd