Supply Chain Analyst, FMCG (6mths/up to S$3.8K) #JBB
Our client, one of the biggest name in the E-commerce industry is recruiting for a 6 months contract Product Sourcing & Development Specialist to join their organisation. This role will be assigned to handle their internal house brand products.
- Develop new products and assist in sourcing to extend range to ensure high quality, good value products available for our customers all year round.
- Contribute to Brands growth by Identifying and procure products from reliable manufacturers/vendors that are able to provide high quality products at a competitive price.
- Establishing technical product specifications in partnership with manufacturers and internal QA team ensuring they are adhered to
- Coordinating the design development of packaging with internal and/or external designers.
- Monitoring complaints data on private label products and coordinating a response and corrective action plan from the supplier.
- Assist in benchmarking of PL products.
- Driving supply chain to guarantee an appropriate inventory level.
- Minimum a Degree in Business/Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in FMCG / Retail product development
- Able to work in a matrix reporting structure and managing both internal and external stakeholders' expectations
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office Applications
To apply, please email your resume to
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Ms. Adriana Koh Xue Ting (CEI Reg No.: R1104499)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA License No: 99C4599)
*Only shortlistsed candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd