Supplier Quality Engineer
- Lead improvement programs for suppliers’ quality assurance.
- Conduct supplier quality audits.
- Develop, implement and maintain methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the conformance of parts and products delivered by suppliers.
- Ensure that supplier quality non-conformances are captured and followed through to the closure of corrective actions with assigned suppliers.
- Conduct problem solving, quality improvement via Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA), preventive and corrective actions, Continuous Improvement method and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- With 3-5 years of experience in supplier quality management.
- Knowledge in PCBA manufacturing processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Good understanding of ISO 9001 and API SPEC Q1 preferred.
Interested applicants, please call (Eve) Leong Er Evelyn (CEI No. R1104496) @ 65150600 OR Email your detailed resume in MS Words format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd