Supplier Quality Engineer
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 19-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Supervise process quality technicians/inspectors in their daily activities and assure that only materials that met all appropriate quality requirements are released for shipment.
- Coordinate and supervise inspection/ testing of units/ parts returned from production.
- Establish inspection and test plan, control methods, quality documentation and records which the technicians must conform.
- Train, develop and supervise subordinates so as to be competent in their daily responsibilities.
- Lead cross functional team to audit production process and make recommendation to enhance process quality.
- Participate in organization wide continuous improvement events.
- Conduct and coordinate special study and projects assigned by QA Manager.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years QA experience in Manufacturing Industry
- Meticulous and independent as well as a good team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role will be working with different departments and stakeholders
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD