Supplier Management Executive
Pet Lovers Centre| Date Posted: 2-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Consolidate and investigate faulty merchandise by liaising with Supplier on Product’s Quality Assurances and investigation
- Submit faulty products list and claim report
- Request for spare/replacement parts when required
- Assist outlets in enquiries for House brands products
- Monitor stock movement, consider markdowns, inter-branch transfers, promotions or clear outs etc. once the products are all distributed and put up for sale
- Monitor product expiry dates and shelf life for consumer products
- Monitor movement of instore and online promotions
- Prepare memos to be sent to outlets (Product, Promotion & Price Change)
- Coordinate with product management department for IOT to consolidate old packaging to fast moving outlets
- Coordinate with admin department to prepare the barcodes to be sent to outlets
- Send email to notify respective departments and outlets for shipment delay and change of packaging
- Consolidate defective or expiring products to donate to shelters
- Check and go through products that are returned to HQ and attention to reporting manager. Fix the problem, feedback to respective buyers or keep a record if disposed due to unable to fix
- Liaise with Marketing Department and propose products for sponsorship during events and new store opening and member’s birthday month and festive promotions
- Work with Marketing on artwork designs for promotion or educational
- Update new product to internal departments and ensure all online and other platforms are updated when products arrived
- Diploma in Business Management or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably in retail industry
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to understand what will appeal to customers.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Result-oriented, organised, meticulous with problem solving skills
- High initiative, independent and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player; ability to work well with employees at all levels.
- A hands-on person that is proactive, driven and resourceful
Interested Applicant, you may email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Pet Lovers Centre