Supplier Management Executive
Pet Lovers Centre Pte Ltd, a household name today, is one of the largest and oldest pet care retail chain in Southeast Asia since founded in 1973.
Pet Lovers Centre Group, which currently leads 6 subsidiaries, is headquarted in Singapore and currently has over 150 outlets spanning across 5 countries in South-East Asia.
We are constantly expanding our team and innovating new ways to serve our customers better.
As a Supplier Management Executive, you are responsible in developing and implementing strategic plans for assigned categories within the framework of a category management business process so as to achieve company financial goals and objectives, customer satisfaction, productivity and market share.
- Achieve category sales, profits and objectives of assigned categories through developing and implementing strategic business plans for the assigned categories
- Achieve reduction in shrink budget objectives through disciplined buying and inventory management processes
- Develop and implement placement and planogram strategies that improve category turnover
- Develop and implement a competitive pricing strategy that delivers value to our customers
- Develop and implement promotional plan that bring excitement and incremental sales to the stores
- Establish collaborative retailer/supplier relationship to maximum terms/discounts to improve sales and profitability of assigned category
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least a Diploma in Business Management / Administration, Commerce or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant work experience in procurement of buying activities
- Good system knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Highly customer-oriented, motivated and results oriented
- Resourceful and problem solver, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and ability to collaborative and work effectively with variety of stakeholders.
Pet Lovers Centre