The incumbent shall oversee the maintenance of static and rotating equipment at the LNG Terminal. These include high pressure pumps, compressors, vessels, piping, valves, mechanical loading arms and structural elements; support the development and the upkeep of maintenance programme with advice from the Mechanical Engineer and to ensure that service records and logs are properly updated and maintenance activities are safe and efficient with minimal disruption to production. The programme shall cover scheduled preventive maintenance, condition monitoring and reliability and integrity analysis of equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following scope of tasks and duties:
- Oversee all contract maintenance work at the terminal to ensure compliance with facility standards and procedures and alignment to legislative guidelines.
- Supervise the subcontractors' processes and workflows and ensure safety and utilisation of relevant technology and equipment during the project work phase.
- Develop and update maintenance plan and schedule for relevant facilities and procedures with inputs from other teams to minimise production disruptions and redundant work.
- Perform review and analysis of operating equipment and facilities to identify anomalies and propose improvement and mediations to extend equipment lifespan and reduce maintenance cost.
- Review maintenance plans for compliance with Company's engineering standards and practices and ensure such standards and practices are aligned to legislative guidelines and industrial standards.
- Preparation of PM Checklists, MSRAs as required.
- Responsible for the attainment of Maintenance KPIs and information sharing/coaching of technicians including their training plan and technical advice.
- Manpower planning and management including overtime planning, system entry and emergency activations.
- Support Spare Parts and Warehouse activities such stock count, Critical spare review, Spare order review/purchase/replenish and SPIR list.
- Provide scope of work, PR and evaluation for maintenance service contract/technical work outsourcing.
- Budget forecasting, monitoring and management of approved budget.
- The incumbent shall also participate in emergency response procedures and be assigned to any specific roles and responsibilities for such purpose.
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 15 years' experience in mechanical and maintenance function.
- Candidates with experience in Maximo will have added advantage.
- 5 years' supervisory experience in an oil and gas installation is critical to success.
- Practical experience in repair and maintenance of sophisticated static and rotating equipment, reciprocating compressors and engines, piping and valves is essential.\
- In addition, the successful candidate should possess the following personal attributes:
- A team player who can work well in a team and willing to collaborate with other business groups to achieve results.
- High self-motivation with the ability to work with minimal supervision and adapt to changing priorities and assignments.
- Diplomatic, pro-active and have excellent organizational and motivational skills to deliver world class maintenance performance.
- Outstanding ‘can-do’ attitude with high capacity in problem solving.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with candidate’s experience and qualifications. Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume, stating their current and expected salary to us by applying.
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte Ltd (200911659N)
991G Alexandra Road, #03-29C
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte Ltd