Supervisor, Facilities & Maintenance
PEC Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2019
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance to the rules, regulations, policies and procedures set by the Facility HOD.
- Supervise FM Crew and to ensure all daily routine services meet our acceptance.
- Plan and execute approved additional & alteration work (A&A), maintenance and repair request and approve for the Facility.
- Organize FM Crew, define roles & responsibilities and manage work flow within the Department.
- Develop & implement approved predictive & preventive maintenance schedules and programs.
- Promote teamwork, cooperation and positive work attitude within FM Team.
- Perform all other assignment and responsibility as directed from time to time.
- Perform Measurement & Control by:
- Achieve KPI set by Superintendent, generate and collate monthly performance reports of FM Team & activities to him.
- Assist Superintendent to evaluate and analyze trends and gaps and propose timely improvements to him.
- Ensure FM Crew is conversance with the set KPI and expectations.
- Report FM staffs who is under –performing after coaching, mentoring and teaching is done.
Qualification & Experience Generally Required
- GCE A level, Diploma in Building Maintenance or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years supervisory experience in the relevant field.
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Supervisory quality.