Supervisor (F&B Operations)
Harry's International Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Aug-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Assist the manager/assistant manager in the daily operations of the outlet.
- Ensure guest needs are taken care of and recommend them the promotional items.
- Responsible and accountable for all cash amounts within outlet, in the absence of manager.
- Coach and train existing and new staff to follow Harry’s standards.
- Responsible for proper opening and closing of the outlet.
- Feedback to the manager on any operational issues.
- Responsible for the outlet upkeep and cleanliness
- Responsible for Inventory.
- Recruitment and training of staff.
- Managing staff and providing feedback.
- 2-3 years of experience in F&B.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ level.
- Professional communication skills are required.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
Harry's International Pte Ltd