Studio Manager (Packaging Artwork Localisation)
Salary: up to $6,500
Work Days: 5 Days
Work Location: City Area (near MRT Station)
Our client is a Global Packaging Artwork Localisation company and they are currently looking for a dynamic Studio Manager with strong leadership & technical skills to lead their Artwork team.
• Provide leadership and to manage a team of Artwork Developers for global packaging artwork localisation.
• Responsible for managing and overseeing the flow of all works which include resources planning and assignment of tasks to team members and external vendors.
• Regular meetings with team members to ensure timely delivery of artwork.
• Ensure that production is within budgets and artworks produced meet clients specifications and quality standards.
• Monitor production performance and implement new processes or technology to ensure continuous improvement.
• Train production staff and ensure that they have all the required skills to perform assigned tasks.
• Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design / Marketing / Business Administration
• At least 5 years' of management or supervisory experience in an artwork management, packaging industry or pre-press company
• Senior Artworker with good years of supervisory experience are welcomed to apply
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and collaborative skills to work closely with client and internal teams
• Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign
• Analytical, good organizational skills, meticulous and attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively in English
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-309L
Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services