Roles & Responsibilities
The Studio Manager is responsible for all technical aspects of the operation of our recording and broadcast studios located in Japan and Europe. This role requires a strong technical background and the ability to quickly adapt to and implement new technologies, supporting livestream video broadcasting to networking and audio recording efforts. The successful candidate shall report to the company director, and will be supported by a Recording/Mixing Engineer and a Project Manager for integration of the studio with other company-wide e-commerce and digital initiatives.
•Provide focused, direct day-to-day guidance for artists and their managers
•Define and propagate internal technical workflows and guidelines
•Support usage of macOS and iOS throughout company systems
•Control all aspects of live broadcasts and recording sessions from our studios
•Create and organise audio-visual material for social media and fanbase engagement
• Handle workflow all the way from camera placement to the final production. (Video)
• Good command of English to communicate with international counterparts
• Strong interest in travel (especially to Japan)
• Experience of using Mac is required
• Meticulous, consistent and highly organised, with excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in any of the following: Computing, video production, Video Editor fields
• Experience in Blackmagic multicam operation, Final Cut Pro X and Adobe PremierePro is a must.