Student Recruitment Manager (India and Myanmar)
East Asia Institute of Management (EAIM)| Date Posted: 11-Feb-2021
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Reporting to Director, International Recruitment, the incumbent will work closely with marketing and academic departments to promote EAIM programmes to both the India and Myanmar markets.
- Achieve KPIs and Revenue Target, both Individual and Team goal.
- Achieve monthly quota and provide weekly sales report.
- Work with marketing department to plan for advertisement/ social media exposure/ events so as to engage the intended target audience for leads generation and conversion.
- Provide timely, qualitative and quantitative feedback and suggestions on the campaigns launched.
- Maintain and update presentable sales kit, provide coaching and training to Programme Consulting Executives.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge and educate target audience.
- Facilitate student application, enrolment process and other administration related to sales.
- Lead, coordinate and participate in trade shows, exhibitions and events together with the marketing department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree of any field.
- At least 3-4 years of working experiences and those in the related field will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership to lead a team and execution.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently to achieve targets.
- Highly energetic with a passion for international education.
- Exhibit teamwork spirit and have a customer service-oriented attitude.
- Resourceful and driven personality with a hunger for success.
- Good written and oral communication with strong planning and organizing skills.
- The successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary plus attractive commission.
East Asia Institute of Management (EAIM)