Student Enrolment Advisor - 6 months contract
Study Group is looking to recruit a Student Enrolment Advisor fluent in Hindi OR Arabic. This role sits with our Conversions team with the responsibility of advising new students enquiring about studying higher education. This role will involve a high level of customer service as well as sales focus to aid the student in making their decision on their next steps in education. Someone who is has a background in sales or who is interested in doing sales and business development would be ideal.
Note: This will be a 6 months contract role, renewable based on performance
- Advise new student enquiries on studying higher education
- Provide information to students on study options within our education portfolio
- Manage student enquiries and student application journey from enquiry, offer, confirmation and arrival in study centre
- Work alongside sales and marketing to understand and identify market trends and opportunities for student recruitment
- Ability to use Customer Relationship Management Tool
- Knowledge of International Student Recruitment
- Diploma/Degree in any field
- Fluency in Hindi/Arabic and English
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
- Customer-service orientated and consultative approach to selling
- Strong positive attitude
- Sensitivity to cultural and linguistic differences
- Comfortable in high pressure environment
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
Study Group is the leading provider of international education. We work with universities all around the world, employing people in 36 locations across five continents. We partner with more universities than any other pathway provider, and the highest number of top-200-ranked universities in the UK, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. We are the most established name in our industry.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.