Student Affairs Executive - Communications
Due to our rapid expansion to serve more children, we invite people who have proven commitment and competence to join us in transforming the lives entrusted to us.
As Student Affair Executive - COMMUNICATIONS, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
Assisting the Student & Corporate Affairs Manager to manage and execute effective Internal and External Communications functions according to stated Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in (but not limited ) to the following areas:-
Coordinate and manage all internal & external communications such as:
- Organise townhall meetings
- Handle general public and parent enquiries about Pathlight School
- Coordinate and conduct Open House and ad-hoc visits
- Prepare presentation materials
- Manage Pathlight Website/Facebook Content & other social media platforms
- Draft communication letters to parents
- Contribute to newsletters
- Manage media queries and press releases
- Develop, cultivate, and manage relationships with key partners – primarily Corporate Partners and Government Agencies.
- Key personnel in liaising with Pathlight parents in all matters related to parent queries, complaints, and feedback
- Drive parent committees for special events and oversee parent support group
Other General School Operations including school events/activities and visits, front desk support and student integration activities.
It is crucial that you possess:
- A degree with 1-2 years relevant working experience in Corporate Communications or jounalism
- Good track record in administrative functions
- Strong organisational skills with strong eye for details
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office (especially Words, Powerpoint and Excel)
- A genuine desire to serve the special needs community
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
You may apply via our career page (http://www.autism.org.sg/careers).
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School