Student Admissions Officer
The successful applicant will work with a team of professionals to market and present the school to prospective families. They will effectively manage the smooth transition of students and their families from the waitlist into Tanglin Trust School and the Tanglin Community through a comprehensive knowledge of the schools’ policies, procedures and processes.
- Minimum Diploma holder or equivalent
- Experience in data management and student testing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel and Word
- Excellence in written and spoken English
- Good administrative skills
- Proven experience in a Customer Service/Sales role
- Ability to work independently and as part of a close-knit team
- Pleasant disposition with excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer “Work at Tanglin” under “Current Job Vacancies (Non-Teaching Positions)” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
5-day work week with annual leave entitlement. Interested applicants, please email with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Closing Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Tanglin Trust School Ltd