Strategy Planning and Development Senior Manager (Healthcare Industry)
- Partners the Senior Management in developing key corporate strategies and alignment with strategic direction and priorities.
- Conduct research and data analysis to identify growth opportunities that creates long term sustainability.
- Collaborate with departments to design processes, plan resources and align departmental goals with our corporate strategies.
- Conduct organisational reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses and evaluate the corporate performance
- Develop strategic plans and performance targets
- Monitor and evaluate the operational effectiveness and outcomes of the strategic plans
- Manage special projects for the Senior Management as and when assigned.
- Prepare regular reports to update Senior Management.
- Bachelor Degree and above, preferably MBA or comparable industry experience.
- At least 8 to 12 years of proven experience in a strategic planning or business consulting role. Prior experience in healthcare management and administration is an advantage.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking abilities with an analytical mind and possesses problem solving aptitude.
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to coordinate and move activities within the given timeline.
- Self-starter and nimble multi-tasker, able to handle complex projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17705.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD