Strategic Procurement, Raw Materials (West, Chemical, ERP, Up to $6K)
- A well-established Chemical Manufacturing Firm.
- Managing a business unit on the purchases of Raw Materials (RM) from approved suppliers.
- Sourcing for alternative materials/suppliers to meet the business unit objectives in purchasing activities.
- Maintain system integrity and management of suppliers’ info in the ERP system e.g. suppliers connect, purchasing agreements and supplier basic data like MOQ, order multiple, purchasers responsible, RM free trade agreement requirement and supplier maintenance.
- Liaise with suppliers for quotations and obtain regular/latest updated of RMs price offer.
- Involve in sourcing for an alternate suppliers/raw material and follow up on supplier/material evaluation and qualification activities.
- Work closely with supplier to leverage the needs in terms on tight supply situation as well as to be ahead of market requirements.
- To study and understand market trends and pricing in relationship to our business needs.
- Prepare info for SNOP, aged meeting, purchasing meeting and some ad-hoc meeting updates.
- To monitor and manage the vendor complaints (SCAR) and performance i.e. quality and delivery performance. Conduct suppliers on-site audit if needed.
- Work closely with TA Procurement group and internal stakeholders on projects and or related to procurement matters.
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain, or related discipline in Chemical/Polymer Engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and working knowledge of ERP system.
- Work experience in Manufacturing environment will be highly preferred.
- Possess good communication & interpersonal skills, able to work well with staff from all levels.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate the pros and cons of the deals when working with vendors.
- Ability to work independently and cope well with pressure under tight deadlines.
- Good negotiation skills and ability to engage with suppliers.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17403.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD