Strategic Planning Manager/ Assistant Manager (Healthcare)
Our Strategic Planning department is looking for an aspiring, driven and passionate candidate to join its team in driving and executing the corporate strategic plan, aligning and uniting the Organisation in the pursuit of its vision and mission in an effective and efficient manner.
The successful incumbent will be part of our Strategic Planning team who will take charge of Corporate Performance & Capacity Planning work to advance Organisation’s strategic priorities at national, community and organisational levels, by engaging internal and external stakeholders
Key responsibilities include the followings:
- Supports in corporate strategic direction review
- Plans and executes annual management strategy review exercise
- Leads in the annual Corporate KPI setting exercise with management and departments
- Oversees the monitoring and reporting of monthly KPI performance
- Identifies learning from the KPI performance and initiates value creation projects with various departments
- Analyses & forecasts services demand
- Reviews treatment centres plan
- Reviews and suggests improvement to drive space/ occupancy optimisation, value creation
- Strategises treatment modality & service mix with clinical and patient support depts.
- Be the point of contact with the institution’s healthcare service division for all Organisation’s matter. This includes organizing meeting with institutions and as well seeking support for treatment centers or service development matters
- Tertiary education with at least 6 years of relevant experience preferred
- Experience in business planning, business analysis, supply chain planning or product/ service planning is essential
- Experience in Group performance KPI setting and reporting
- Familiar with budgeting, forecasting, crafting business plans/ strategies
- Prior experience in healthcare industry will be an added advantage
- Strong in data analysis and critical thinking
- Good business acumen
- Good project management and presentation skills
- Possess good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Resourceful and self-motivated
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to Meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1105612).
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified