Strategic Planning Executive, Healthcare
- Partner with the assigned departments in reviewing their strategic directives and proposing appropriate recommendation to achieve strategic outcomes.
- Oversee NKF's overall performance management system and ensure that corporate performance targets are measured and monitored from time to time.
- Monitor and analyse industry and sectoral changes and review their impact on our initiatives.
- Drive innovation projects involving interdepartments and / or external stakeholders.
- Support in new opportunities assessment and project coordination.
- Tertiary education in Business or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in consulting, business operations or corporate / strategic planning preferably in the healthcare or non-for-profit sector
- Demonstrate strong strategic / analytical thought process and organisational abilities
- Ability to drive and facilitate crossfunctional projects
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd