Strategic Partnerships Lead
- A role for internet industry enthusiasts
- Join an organization promoting extensive growth prospects for its valuable employees
- Work closely with the leadership team to deliver winning strategies
Our client is an AdTech firm that closed a later-stage funding round late last year. Adapting to the changed markets, the firm and its teams are now accelerating its offerings reach with remote being the new normal today. Join them and contribute to this accelerated growth!
Leading the Strategic Partnerships team, you will be our brand ambassador within the South East Asian region. Your responsibilities include:
- Developing, growing, nurturing and managing new partners and executing exciting partnership opportunities.
- Designing frameworks and processes around qualifying partnership leads, quality partner outreach and relationship management.
- Working closely with the leadership team to develop winning strategies.
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Liaising with the Customer Success team internally and working towards delivering best partner experience.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
- You have at least 5 years experience within a Partnerships & Alliances role, ideally within the Social Media or other related industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder and can adapt to changing environments
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd