STRATEGIC HR LEADER (MNC / Regional)
• Be a catalyst for change, transformation and performance improvement.
• Directly providing strategic HRM directions, strategies and policies to support business goals for Asia Pacific offices', business units and manufacturing environments.
• Be the subject matter expert and advisor to all business heads and employees on HR regulations and effective practices.
• Work with business unit heads to formulate critical strategies and initiatives for organizational development, learning & development, talent management, compensation and benefits, performance management, career/ succession planning, employee well-being & relations, employment law, expatriate administration, change management and facilitation, environmental safety and workflow optimization.
• Identify & determine key position requirements and profiles to acquire high potential talents to meet organizational growth.
• Develop, plan and execute the Learning & Development programs for the objective of talent growth and retention
• Functionally review of organizational processes with business heads improve and implement relevant changes.
• Be proactive in kicking off employee engagement programs and collating feedback to further improve the process.
• Partner the manufacturing leaders to identify operational changes relating to production ramp up/ down or restructuring in relation to HR matters.
• Perform annual compensation & benefits structure review and benchmarking to remain competitive
• Manage expatriate and all employees mobility policies.
• Masters/ Degree in Human Resources or equivalent with about 7 to 10 years of relevant HRM experience in a matrix reporting & multinational environment.
• Strong HR business partnering experience on a strategic level.
• Good working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including talent management, C&B, organizational development, Learning & Development, employee relations, performance management and employment law.
• Meticulous, responsible, resourceful with high degree of professional integrity
• Positive attitude, initiative, preparedness and creativity
• Excellent communicator (both verbal and written) with strong interpersonal skills to engage people of all levels
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a
comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cindy Char Sin Yi
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1765345
People Profilers Pte Ltd
100 Beach Road #33-06, Shaw Tower Singapore 189702
Tel: 6594 9892 Fax: 6835 7890
People Profilers Pte Ltd