Strategic Alliances Manager
Our client is an international banking and financial services firm, providing a range of products and services to millions of clients across the globe.
You will be responsible for identifying strategic partner relationships that will support business objectives. You will facilitate the alliance processes, validating offerings and integrating them seamlessly. You will ensure that mutually beneficial initiatives are carried out effectively with close monitoring of performance, which will be used to support future decision making. You will be involved in organising events to build a community and be a passionate ambassador of the company, creating awareness and improve standing in the market.
- You have a relevant degree and at least 3 years experience in Partnerships & Alliances or Business Development.
- You have experience with establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships
- You have a deep understanding of banking domain in APAC region.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as confidence to interact with stakeholders of all levels.
- You are a critical-thinker with strategic mindset and have commercial acumen.
- You have strong project management and organisational skills.
- Opportunity to widen exposure in the region
- Strong career development prospects
Snaphunt Pte Ltd