Storekeeper ( Engineering Parts/Class 3 /5.5days alt. / MAx. $2200) @ Jurong
HR Focus| Date Posted: 19-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma
- Singaporean/ Singapore residence Only as no quota for work passes.
- GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level / Diploma graduates with general engineering knowledge.
- Possess clean and valid Singapore class 3 driving license.
- Receive and release of inventory, performs packing / unpacking, assembling and storing of incoming and outgoing stocks.
- Manage inventory with appropriate method to ensure that stocks are cleared in first in first out manner.
- Maintain stock level for each parts and prepare spare / stand-by stock, especially for the “fast-moving” stocks.
- Works closely with various department for parts preparation and/or ordering.
- Plan, organize stock for efficient maintenance and stock control.
- Enforces safety at work place at all times and upkeeps store cleanliness and tidiness.
- Update and maintain proper inventories records.
- Follow-up for quotation and prepare purchase order for stock order request.
- Compare cost between each supplier and decide / outsource for the best purchase option.
- Investigates and resolves complaints regarding parts received / issued, documentations and non returned / lost parts matter and liaise closely with all parties involved.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by your Superior.
- Mon - Fri (8.45am - 5.30pm)
- Alternate Sat (8.45am - 12.30pm)
- Off on Sun & PH
- Benefits include: Leave entitlement, AWS, Performance Bonus, Medical & Dental etc...
To Apply ,
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc), must include the following informations :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)