Store Operations Manager
You will be responsible for managing a group of 5-6 stores and their related operations. Your work includes:
- Managing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees tasks well in time.
- Identifying customer requirements and if they are being addressed efficiently.
- Checking merchandize availability and respective resource planning.
- Managing the daily expenditure reports and tracking budgets.
- Frequently visiting all stores.
- Ensuring safe and clean stores.
- Always being prepared for an audit.
- Foremost of all, ensuring the brand image is kept intact by delivering the best in class customer experience.
- You have at least 4 years experience in managing retail operations.
- You have solid knowledge of budgeting, accounting & finance and retail operations management.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills and can manage your staff really well.
- You are great at building and maintaining client relationships.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You have solid organization behaviour management skills and can select, recruit and orient the best staff.
Our client is a chain of premium retail stores specializing in spirits and confectionery.
- Lead a premium chain's retail operations across multiple stores
- Market leading compensation
- Be associated with a leading brand
Snaphunt Pte Ltd